This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of novel treatment options for moderate UC.
ReportsnReports added a new report on The Novel treatment options for moderate UC report that delivers the clean elaborated structure of the Report comprising each and every business-related information of the market at a global level. The in-depth study on the current state which focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. Novel treatment options for moderate UC Industry research report provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts, geographic regions of the market and analytical tools such as SWOT analysis to generate a whole set of trade based studies regarding the Novel treatment options for moderate UC.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1732659
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas –
– Current clinical management of moderate UC patients
– Awareness of novel therapies in development suitable for moderate UC
– Perception of Phase II apremilast data in moderate UC
– Expectations for treatment algorithm positioning of apremilast
– Potential for future combination therapy with apremilast
– Perception of apremilast’s other labels in psoriasis (PsO) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
Key Highlights of this Report-
– Nearly half of all UC patients seen in the majority of KOLs clinical practices are considered as having moderate UC
– Most KOLs would initially treat moderate UC patients with 5-ASAs, moving to anti-TNF therapies if patients do not respond
– KOLs stated that less than 10% of moderate UC patients required surgical intervention.
Scope of this Report-
– The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
– In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
– Interviews performed during March 2018
– KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
– Chart call-outs of key information & details
– KOL quotes
– Summary of KOL reporting trends
– Insight from Sociable Pharma’s analysts.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on “novel treatment options for moderate UC”
– Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
– Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of UC
– Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1732659
Table of Contents in this Report-
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications